Research on the use of subsidies from the National Climate Initiative by the Hessian municipalities
Since 2008, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety has been supporting programmes and projects for climate protection in Germany through the National Climate Initiative (NCI). Local authorities in particular are involved in the implementation of the climate protection goals of the federal government. For the Hessian State Energy Agency it is of great interest to find out what achievements have been made so far and where this initiative has been particularly in demand in Hessen in recent years.
In order to find out which factors can influence the use of funds from the National Climate Initiative, an internal comparison of Hessian municipalities and a research for funds to be called up in other federal states are carried out.
- Demonstration of the use of funds within the framework of the National Climate Initiative in Hesse
- Explanation of differences in the use of funds by municipalities
- Derivation of impulses for action as decision-making and orientation aid for future activities within the framework of the National Climate Initiative
atene KOM responsibilities
- Research and content planning
- Statistical data evaluation
- Creation of maps and graphics
- Derivation of recommendations for action