Full Stack Web Developer
atene KOM GmbH is a pan-European company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Brussels, Kiev and Tirana. Since 2007, we have been a successful facilitator between business and the public sector and, with over 500 motivated employees, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Germany. We offer consulting and management services on regional development, digitalization, mobility, energy and education for the public sector. In addition, atene KOM coordinates the processing of EU and federal funding in project and financial management. We are among the top 100 most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany and thus among the innovation elite in Europe.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer for our office in Tirana to support the team of Application Development as well as Geoinformation Systems and Business Intelligence across Germany. This is a position with a 40h week. For our experts team, we are looking for bright minds with fresh ideas who enjoy shaping the future of our company and thus contribute to our success.
We invite you to actively shape innovations and digitalization and to grow together with us! What are you waiting for?!
Your area of responsibility:
- Support of our agile developer team in the (new) development of our web applications
- Participation in the development of sophisticated architectures and designs as well as independent implementation
- Optimization of the existing toolchain by using current technologies
- Supporting the specialist departments in the creation of concepts
- Conceptual design, estimation, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Creation of individual web applications, integration of existing customer systems as well as connection of interfaces and APIs
What you bring with you:
- Relevant professional experience in object-oriented software programming
- Good experience with common tools such as Git, Jenkins, or Composer
- Experience with Symfony is an advantage
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English (German is a plus)
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to make a big difference in a great team, to contribute your own ideas, develop yourself personally and professionally and a lot of fun at work
- Flexible working hours in an agile working environment and great opportunities for the future
- Varied range of tasks in a fast-growing and innovative company with flat hierarchies and an international orientation
- Responsible, cooperative, and fulfilling teamwork
You too can become part of our success story:
If the job profile appeals to you and you meet at least 70% of the requirements, please send us your application with detailed documents (motivation letter, CV, degree, certificates etc.) and salary expectations to: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.