atene KOM GmbH is a pan-European company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Brussels, Kiev and Tirana. Since 2007, we have been a successful facilitator between business and the public sector and, with over 500 motivated employees, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Germany. We offer consulting and management services on regional development, digitalization, mobility, energy and education for the public sector. In addition, atene KOM coordinates the processing of EU and federal funding in project and financial management. We are among the top 100 most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany and thus among the innovation elite in Europe.
We are looking for a Data Administrator for our office in Tirana. This is a position with a 40h week. For our experts team in the field of application development as well as geoinformation systems and business intelligence, we are looking for bright minds with fresh ideas who enjoy helping to shape the future and thus contributing to our success.
We invite you to actively shape innovations and digitalization and to grow together with us! What are you waiting for?!
Your area of responsibility:
- As a member of the Techhub, you are the contact person for all database systems.
- In cooperation with the DevOps you are responsible for implementation, deployment and administration of the different database clusters
- Planning and setting up a backup system and performing restorative tests
- In coordination with the developers and the BI team you take care of:
- Finetuning & optimization
- Benchmarks & analysis
- Security & role design (incl. assignment of rights)
What you bring with you:
- Several years of experience in setting up and operating various database clusters (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience in implementing replication and HA concepts
- You know what transactions are and how to use their potential (WAL / PITR)
- Very good SQL knowledge (e.g. query optimizations)
- You are fluent with a Linux console and want to automate a lot (Shell/Python/Ansible)
- High social and communication skills as well as willingness to help
- Experience with geoinformation data (e.g. PostGIS extension), MS-SQL databases and knowledge of containerization (Docker) are desirable.
- Very good knowledge of English (German is a plus)
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to make a big difference in a great team, to contribute your own ideas, develop yourself personally and professionally and a lot of fun at work
- Flexible working hours in an agile working environment and great opportunities for the future
- Varied range of tasks in a fast-growing and innovative company with flat hierarchies and an international orientation
- Responsible, cooperative, and fulfilling teamwork
You too can become part of our success story:
If the job profile appeals to you and you meet at least 70% of the requirements, please send us your application with detailed documents (motivation letter, CV, degree, certificates etc.) and salary expectations to: Info@atenekom.al
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.