Data Steward / Data Scientist
atene KOM GmbH is a pan-European company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Brussels, Kiev and Tirana. Since 2007, we have been a successful facilitator between business and the public sector and, with over 500 motivated employees, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Germany. We offer consulting and management services on regional development, digitalization, mobility, energy and education for the public sector. In addition, atene KOM coordinates the processing of EU and federal funding in project and financial management. We are among the top 100 most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany and thus among the innovation elite in Europe.
We are looking for a Data Steward / Data Analyst for our office in Tirana. This is basically a position with a 40h week. For our experts team, we are looking for bright minds with fresh ideas who enjoy shaping the future of the company and thus contribute to our success.
We invite you to actively shape innovations and digitalization and to grow together with us! What are you waiting for?!
Your area of responsibility:
- Formulation of requirements for data analysis and machine learning
- Designing the data structure together with data engineers and data warehouse experts for internal and external projects in order to increase data quality
- Organize data procurements
- Supporting the product owners in identifying data products
- Contact person in the area of licensing and contractual provisions of our used data
- Further development and maintenance of existing metadata concepts
- Conducting regular data quality analyses
- Presentation of results and strategies to the team and stakeholders
- Recording requirements of data in customer discussions
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies in computer science, data science, mathematics or a comparable education in the field of data analysis / data management
- Initial knowledge of municipal as well as georeferenced data
- Knowledge of Python (pandas) and SQL
- Ideally, you have initial experience in AI and ML, preferably with Python libraries such as TensorFlow or Keras, and in the conceptual design of Big Data architectures (e.g., data lakes)
- You have analytical thinking skills, an independent way of working, as well as personal initiative
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of English (German is a plus)
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to make a big difference in a great team, to contribute your own ideas, develop yourself personally and professionally and a lot of fun at work
- Flexible working hours in an agile working environment and great opportunities for the future
- Varied range of tasks in a fast-growing and innovative company with flat hierarchies and an international orientation
- Responsible, cooperative, and fulfilling teamwork
You too can become part of our success story:
If the job profile appeals to you and you meet at least 70% of the requirements, please send us your application with detailed documents (motivation letter, CV, degree, certificates etc.) and salary expectations to: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.