Data Analyst / Data Scientist (m/f/d) at atene KOM
atene KOM GmbH is a pan-European company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Brussels, Kiev and Tirana. Since 2007, we have been a successful facilitator between business and the public sector and, with over 500 motivated employees, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Germany. We offer consulting and management services on regional development, digitalization, mobility, energy and education for the public sector. In addition, atene KOM coordinates the processing of EU and federal funding in project and financial management. We are among the top 100 most innovative medium-sized companies in Germany and thus among the innovation elite in Europe.
We are immediately looking for a Data Analyst / Data Scientist for our office in Tirana. This is a position with a 40h week. For our experts team, we are looking for bright minds with fresh ideas who enjoy shaping the future of our company and thus contribute to our success.
We invite you to actively shape innovations and digitalization and to grow together with us! What are you waiting for?!
Your area of responsibility:
- Preparation, analysis and visualization of a wide variety of data.
- Responsibility for data analyses of individual projects
- Support for ML / AI projects with self-recorded sensor data
- Conceptual design of data structures together with data engineers, data steward and data warehouse experts for internal and external projects in order to increase data quality
- Supporting product owners in identifying data products
- Presentation of results to the team and stakeholders
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies with an analytical / information technology focus.
- Knowledge of Python (pandas, Jupyter) and SQL (Postgres/PostGIS, MySQL)
- First knowledge in municipal as well as georeferenced data
- Initial experience in AI and ML, preferably with Python libraries such as TensorFlow or Keras.
- Knowledge of theories of data visualization and use of DataViz software and tools (preferably Tableau and Plotly)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of git and agile processes an advantage
- Ideally knowledge in creating data pipelines (preferably with Airflow), in data warehousing (preferably with Talend), conceptual design of Big Data architectures (e.g. Data Lakes) as well as in GIS applications (QGIS, Geoserver and Geonode)
- You have analytical thinking skills, an independent way of working as well as personal initiative
- Very good knowledge of English (German is a plus)
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to make a big difference in a great team, to contribute your own ideas, develop yourself personally and professionally and a lot of fun at work
- Flexible working hours in an agile working environment and great opportunities for the future
- Varied range of tasks in a fast-growing and innovative company with flat hierarchies and an international orientation
- Responsible, cooperative, and fulfilling teamwork
You too can become part of our success story:
If the job profile appeals to you and you meet at least 70% of the requirements, please send us your application with detailed documents (motivation letter, CV, degree, certificates etc.) and salary expectations to: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.